Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Vacation House Watch


We’ll keep an eye on your home…

You may request a Vacation House Watch when you are going to be away from home for several days, or several weeks. Clayton Police staff will check on your home while you are gone. Vacation House Watch members do not enter your home, or take care of plants or pets. They check that the outside of your home has not been vandalized or broken into. If something is wrong, they contact Clayton Police to secure the home, and you and/or your Emergency Contact are notified.

To request a Vacation House Watch application contact Clayton Police Department at (925) 673-7350 or print the Vacation House Watch Request Form and mail to:

Clayton Police Department
Attn: Vacation House Watch
6000 Heritage Trail
Clayton, CA 94517