Print Friendly, PDF & Email


I need a Passport. Who should I contact?

You may obtain Passport information, including locations where an application may be processed by visiting for the most up-to date information.

How do I obtain a Marriage License, Birth or Death Certificate?

Please contact the Contra Costa County Clerk Recorder’s Office at (925) 335-7900.

How do I register to vote?

The Contra Costa County Elections Division can be reached at (925) 335-7800 or


<< 1 >>