Close this search box.

City Administration

General FAQs

Call Diamond Terrace directly: (925) 524-5100 or visit the website.

Contact the Mosquito and Vector Control at (925) 685-9301.

Contact Animal Control at (925) 608-8400 unless the snake is posing a danger directly inside the house or front porch, then you may contact the Clayton Police Department at (925) 673-7350.

Martinez Animal Shelter
4800 Imhoff Place
Martinez, CA

(925) 608-8400

For information regarding the number and type of animals allowed at a residence or to report violations, contact City Hall at (925) 673-7310.

Contact City Hall at (925) 673-7310.

The City of Clayton requires a Business License and a “Home Occupation Permit” for business owners operating a business out of their home. If you need more information, contact City Hall at (925) 673-7310.

Visit the City’s website or call (925) 673-7310.

If a street light is out, flickering, or staying on during the day, please call the Maintenance Department at (925) 673-7327 or submit a Service Request. If possible, provide the pole number and specific location in order to help expedite the repair.

Skip to content